Hulu is the best entertainment app where you can watch 1000+ tv shows and movies. It offers live tv, live news and live sports. You can also play videos, movies and tv shows from the streaming library.
How to get Hulu on Hisense smart tv
If you trying to download Hulu on Hisense smart tv for streaming the libraries. Unfortunately, Hulu is not supported on Hisense smart tv yet now. You can use the alternate methods to stream or watching Hulu app tv shows on your Hisense smart tv. An Alternative option like Amazon Firesticks, Roku TV, Chromecast and other streaming devices.
How to get Hulu app on Roku sticks
Hulu channels will show on many Roku devices automatically. You need to attach the Roku devices with your Hisense devices for streaming the Hulu tv episodes.
1. Cast your Roku sticks to Hisense tv.
2. After casting, you need to go to Roku Home Screen by press the Home button on your remote control.
3. Select the Roku Channel Store by using your tv remote control arrow buttons,
4. After that, you need to select your Hulu channel.
5. Select the Add Channel option and confirm it.
List of Hulu compatible devices
- Android phone and tablet
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Chrome app
- Echo Show
- Fire Tablet
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- iPhone and iPad
- LG TV and Blu-ray player
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Roku and Roku Stick
- Samsung TV and Blu-ray player
- Sony TV and Blu-ray player
- Windows 10 PC and tablet
- Hulu on Xbox 360
- Xbox One