You can watch the amazon prime video, tv shows, regional movies and series on your Hisense smart tv. Nowadays, most of the latest Hisense smart TVs comes with a built-in (pre-installed) amazon prime app.
If Amazon prime app is not pre-installed on your Hisense smart tv, then you can follow the below steps or instructions to download and install the Amazon prime app on your Hisense Roku smart tv or Hisense Andriod smart TVs.
How to use the Amazon prime app on Hisense Android Smart TV?
1. Firstly, you need to turn on the power of your Hisense Android tv.
2. After that, you need to connect to the internet on your Hisense tv by using the WiFi or Wired Network.
3. After that, open the play store app on your Hisense tv and type the Amazon prime text on the search bar.
4. Search results will appear on your tv’s screen. Select the Amazon app and tap on the install button for installing the Amazon app on your Hisense tv.
5. After that, you need to wait for some time to complete the process of the installation app.
6. Now, you need to enter your Amazon prime app credentials to watch the Amazon prime app contents on your Hisense tv.
How to install Amazon Prime Video App on Hisense Roku TV?
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku tv.
2. After that, you need to select the Streaming Channels option which will be given on your Roku home screen.
3. After that, you need to type the Amazon prime on the search box for searching the app.
4. After that, select the Amazon prime app from search results and tap on the Add channel button for installing the app on your Hisense Roku tv.
5. Enter your Amazon prime credentials to access the Amazon prime video contents on your Hisense Roku tv.
How to download and install the Amazon prime app on Hisense Vidaa TV?
1. Turn on your Hisense Vidda tv and press the home icon button on your Hisense tv remote control.
2. Go to App Store and search the Amazon prime app on the search bar.
3. Select the Amazon prime video app from search results and follow the instructions to complete the download and installation process of the app.
4. Open your Amazon app and enter the credentials to access the contents.