Ge universal remote control manufactured by the General Electric company. You can use a ge universal remote control for operating electronic devices such as smart TV, home theatre, Soundbars, DVD players and other electronic devices.
You can general electric universal remote codes to program your remote control as a universal remote. Another method, you can use the Code Search or Setup function button to find your devices for programming ge universal remotes without remote codes.
If you don’t sure how do i program a ge universal remote without a code or how to program a ge universal remote without codes. Follow the below-given instruction step by stepwise to program general electric universal remote control without codes.
How do I auto program a ge universal remote?
Follow the instruction for programming ge 4 device universal remote without remote codes.
1. Turn your the electronic device that you want to program.
2. After that, take your ge remote control and press on the Code Search or Setup button. You need to hold the button until the remote light will blink on your remote control.
3. After that, you need to press on the device button on your remote control. For example, you want to program your ge remote control for your DVD Player or TV. Press on the DVD button to program your remote control for operating DVD player devices.
4. You need to point your remote control to your device and press on the Power button to turn it off. You need to press the power button around 250 times to program your remote control.
5. After your device turns off, you need to press on the Enter button for saving your remote control code.