You can operate the different components such as TV, Dvd player, home theaters and other components by using a single RCA universal remote instead of the particular remote for each component.
If you don’t know how to program RCA universal remote and which RCA tv remote code used for making a universal remote. Follow and read this article for programming your RCA remote as a universal remote.
Follow steps to program RCA universal remote
- Take your remote and press on the code search button and hold the button.
- After that press on the TV or VCR button and hold the button until your selected device button blinking.
- After that enter your 3 digits RCA remote code for your selected device. You can find out your RCA universal remote code in below code list.
- After that, you can release your code search.
- You can check your remote is connected your device by pressing any one button such as volume up or volume down etc.
- If your remote is not responding then you can repeat the above steps and enter a new code from the RCA remote code list
RCA Universal Remote code for TVs
Hisense – 1237
Panasonic, Philips and other -1003 Or 1054 Or 1062 Or 1130 Or 1170 Or 1214 Or 1350 Or 1351
RCA Universal Remote code for VCR
You can also visit the RCA remote code finder website and find out your universal remote code by selecting the remote revision number, brand name, and device name.