If you want to see the local channels on your Vizio smart TV. But, you don’t know how to get local channels on Vizio smart tv.
You need to set up the Vizio tv tuner mode as cable or antenna setup You can follow these steps for setting the tuner mode on your Vizio TV.
Follow steps for setting the tuner setup or antenna setup on Vizio TV
Follow the below steps to setup your Vizio tv tuner mode:
- Take your Vizio smart tv remote control, Press on the Menu Button.
- After that, a menu box opens your TV’s screen.
- Select the Setting option by using your remote navigation key.
- After that, Settings Menu shows on your screen.
- Select the Tuner mode option and pressing on the OK Button on your remote.
- There will show Antenna or Cable options. Select either Antenna or cable and press on the OK button on your Vizio TV remote control.
- After that, Press on the EXIT button on your tv’s remote.