If you want to listen to music on your Bluetooth headphone or headset by pairing with Gear Fit 2 device. You can follow the below steps for pairing Bluetooth headphones with Gear Fit 2.
Follow the steps to pair the Bluetooth headphone or headset with Gear Fit 2
- Take your Gear Fit 2, press on the Home button.
- After that, Touch on the Setting option.
- Touch on the Connection option which is shown on your Gear Fit 2 screen.
- After that, touch on the Bluetooth option for pairing Bluetooth headphones with Gear Fit 2.
- After that, touch on BT Headset and also verify your Bluetooth headset in pairing mode or not.
- If the Bluetooth headset is in pairing mode, the name of your Bluetooth headset appears on your Gear Fit 2’s screen.
- Touch on your Bluetooth Headset name.
- Now your Bluetooth headset is connected with Gear Fit 2.
- If you want to disconnect your Bluetooth headset with Gear Fit 2 then touch on the Settings icon.