If you want to access the internet on your Sony smart tv for watching videos, movies & reading latest news & articles. You can use the internet browser on your sony smart tv for accessing the internet.
If you are not sure how to browse internet on sony smart tv by using the internet browser. You can follow the below instruction for surfing the web on your Sony android tv’s web browser app or sony bravia smart tv internet browser.
How to run internet web browser on sony bravia smart tv
If you are facing browsing internet on sony android tv, then follow the below steps for surfing internet on your sony tv.
- Connect your Sony smart tv to the internet. You can use the WiFi or Wired network connection for connecting the internet on your sony tv.
- Take your sony tv remote control, press the Home button or Menu Button on your tv remote control.
- After that, you need to select the Apps section.
- Select Internet Browser. If internet browser is not installed on your sony smart tv, then you need to add an app on your sony smart tv.
- Press on the + icon button.
- If you want to close or exit the internet web browser on your tv, then you need to press on the Home or Menu button on your tv remote control.
How to browse the internet on Sony Android TV (Android 8.0 Oreo OS)
- Press on the Home button on your sony tv remote control.
- Goto in Apps section.
- Now, you need to select your Internet web browser app on your sony android tv.
Note: If your internet web browser doesn’t show in Apps section on your tv, then you need to download and install from Google Play Store on your android tv.