Beat solo 3 headphone is the perfect wireless headphone for everyday user purpose or office purpose. The design of the Beat solo 3 headphone streamlines as well as foldable design. If you are getting any issue to connect your beat solo 3 headphones to the mobile device as well as computer or laptop.
Other issues such as beats solo 3 power button not working or beat solo 3 won’t turn on or beats solo 3 not connecting. You can reset beats solo 3 wireless headphones to fix these issues.
If you don’t sure how to reset beats solo 3 wireless headphones. Follow the below-given instructions step by step for resetting beats solo 3 headphone problems.
How to reset beats wireless solo 3 headphone factory settings by defaults?
1. Take your beat solo 3 headphone, press the power button and volume down button at the same time. Hold it both buttons for 10 to 15 seconds.
2. After holding the power and volume down button, you will see the fuel guage flashes. After that, release the buttons.
3. Now, your beat solo 3 headphone or earphone is reset factory settings by default. You can pair a new wireless device with your beat solo earphone.
How to pair a device with Beat Solo3 wireless headphone?
1. Firstly, you need to power on your headphone.
2. A flash light will blink on your headphone.
3. After that, you can connect your new wireless device with your headphone.