Most of the user have some question in mind why does my Fitbit have the wrong time or Fitbit won’t sync time. If Fitbit is showing the wrong time after travelling the different countries or time zone. It may be your Fitbit clock timing change as per the daylight savings of a specific time zone. You can reset or change the time on your Fitbit device by using the below-given instructions.
If you don’t sure how to change time on Fitbit charge 2, Fitbit versa 2, Fitbit hr, Fitbit charge 3 or how to reset the date and time on Fitbit on iPhone and iPad, Android and Windows 10 devices. You can follow the below-given instructions to set the time and date on your Fitbit wearable device.
How to fix the time and date on my Fitbit device?
You can set the time zone on your device and sync specific time zone date and time. Follow the below-given instructions to change the date and time on Fitbit devices.
Change the Fitbit time by using the iPhones and iPads
1. Open the Fitbit app on your iPhone or iPads device.
2. You need to tap on the Today icon.
3. Go to your profile picture and select the advance settings option.
4. You need to Set the Automatically time zone option to turn off. It will appear under the time zone option.
5. After that, you need to tap on the Time Zone option and select your correct time zone to change your Fitbit device time and date.
6. After selecting the time zone, your Fitbit device sync time and date as per a specific time zone.
How to change the Fitbit time zone on Android Devices?
1. Tap on the Today icon.
2. Select the Profile Picture.
3. Select the Advance Setting option.
4. Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
5. Select your specific time zone for changing or resetting the date and time on your Fitbit device.
6. After changing the time zone, your Fitbit device starts to sync date and time.
How to reset the Fitbit time zone on Windows 10 devices?
1. Firstly, you need to download and install the Fitbit app software on your Windows 10 laptop or desktop.
2. After that, you need to open the Fitbit app dashboard and click on the Account icon button and select the Advanced Settings option.
3. Open the Time zone and turn off the automatic time and changing.
4. Correct your time zone and sync your Fitbit Device.
How to change the Fitbit device time and date by using the Fitbit Website?
You can change your Fitbit device time zone by using the fitbit.com website. Follow the below-given instructions to reset the time zone.
1. Login to the fitbit.com dashboard with your account credentials.
2. Click on the Settings icon button and go to on Personal info option.
3. Click on the Advanced Settings.
4. Find your time zone and select it.
5. Click on the Sumit button to sync your Fitbit Device.